Please note that unofficial transcripts are available at no cost through CUNYfirst Student Self-Service. However, there are certain times when official documents are required, such as an alum onboarding for a new job after graduation. Students may order official transcripts or replacement diplomas online for themselves, an employer, or other educational institution. Ordering is available 24 hours a day, however processing and mailing can take several days, so please plan accordingly. There can be longer wait times during weekends, holidays, and other events at the discretion of the Student Affairs department.
Please visit this website to create an account and place an order. Alternatively, if you have access to your CUNYFirst account, you can log in through there and select “Request an Official Transcript” in the student self-service.
If needed, full step-by-step instructions to ordering can be found here.
Any questions following placement of your order can be found in the FAQ guide.
PLEASE NOTE: You cannot order documents using e-mail, fax, or the phone.
The student assumes all responsibility for the following:
- Reading these SOJ policies and instructions;
- Ensuring that the recipient can and will accept the chosen method of delivery;
- Providing the correct mailing address and/or email address;
- Meeting the recipient’s deadlines for submission of the order;
- Ensuring that the recipient opens any electronic order before it expires.
Other important things to note about ordering transcripts:
- Signature (when required) must be received prior to the transcript or diploma being processed or released;
- No one may request a student’s documents without the student’s signature or power of attorney;
- Documents may be picked up only by the student or by the person listed on the order form;
- If a student has holds or fines, processing is at the discretion of the department;
- If you have any other questions, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.