Early Bird: Get 20% off on most of our workshops if you register early. Details on the event’s registration page.
CUNYJ alumni and all CUNY faculty get 50% off.
CUNY students get 25% off.
Members of the following partner organizations also get a discount. (Please contact your membership representative for the discount code.)*
- Asian American Journalists Association (AAJA) and AAJA New York
- American Medical Writers Association (AMWA)
- American Society of Journalists and Authors (ASJA)
- American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP)
- Association of Alternative Newsmedia (AAN)
- Bronx Documentary Center
- Center for Community and Ethnic Media (CCEM)
- Femsplain.com writers
- Hacks/Hackers New York
- International Center for Journalists (ICFJ)
- League of Independent Online News publishers (LION)
- Local News Lab
- National Press Photographers Association (NPPA)
- National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ) and NAHJ NYC
- National Association of Science Writers (NASW)
- Nonprofit Coordinating Committee of New York (NPCCNY)
- New York Press Photographers Association (NYPPA)
- New York Association of Black Journalists (NYABJ)
- NYC Science Communication
- Public Radio News Directors Incorporated (PRNDI)
- Radio Television Digital News Association (RTDNA)
- Society of Environmental Journalists (SEJ)
- Society for Professional Journalists (SPJ)
- Video Consortium
To inquire about becoming a CUNY J+ partner and getting discounts for your members, please contact Luciana Hall-Pearson at email@example.com.
*Discounts are not cumulative.