CCM offers dozens of free workshops and custom trainings for local journalists, as well as targeted fellowships, with a special focus on digital skills and business sustainability.
Learn how to:
- cover the census, local and presidential elections, climate change in your area, and disinformation campaigns targeting communities of color;
- uncover and analyze artificial intelligence systems used by companies and local government agencies and their disproportionate impact on immigrant communities;
- transform your newsroom for the digital age;
- create an audience-centric newsroom;
- find a sustainable business model, and more.
INTERMEDIATE SEO TRAINING FOR AUDIENCE DEVELOPMENT
Thursday, October 28, 2021 | 2:00 p.m.
This training is for newsroom staff interested in intermediate-level search engine optimization. It will look at:
- Fundamentals of writing SEO headlines and URLs, etc.
- Best SEO practices
- Audience development
- Making SEO a part of newsroom workflows