- Center for Community Media
- CCM TRAININGS
CCM offers dozens of free workshops and custom trainings for local journalists, as well as targeted fellowships, with a special focus on digital skills and business sustainability.
Learn how to:
- cover the census, local and presidential elections, climate change in your area, and disinformation campaigns targeting communities of color;
- uncover and analyze artificial intelligence systems used by companies and local government agencies and their disproportionate impact on immigrant communities;
- transform your newsroom for the digital age;
- create an audience-centric newsroom;
- find a sustainable business model, and more.
AUDIO STORYTELLING AND PODCASTING USING YOUR CELL PHONE
Tuesday, March 14, 2023 | 1:00 p.m. EST
Podcasts are a powerful tool to build and increase engagement with your audience, enhance and personalize your journalism, and drive more traffic. In this training, participants will learn the following:
- Turning your podcast idea into reality
- Using your cell phone to produce high-quality podcast
- Using freely available online editing tools
- Optimizing the use of your cell phone for creating and narrating audio stories