CCM offers dozens of free workshops and custom trainings for local journalists, as well as targeted fellowships, with a special focus on digital skills and business sustainability.
Learn how to:
- cover the census, local and presidential elections, climate change in your area, and disinformation campaigns targeting communities of color;
- uncover and analyze artificial intelligence systems used by companies and local government agencies and their disproportionate impact on immigrant communities;
- transform your newsroom for the digital age;
- create an audience-centric newsroom;
- find a sustainable business model, and more.
UNDERSTANDING THE NEWSPACK PUBLISHING PLATFORM
Thursday, June 10, 2021 | 2:00 p.m. EST
At a time when newsrooms are struggling to cope with marketing and editorial challenges, publishers are finding new ways to bring efficiency and more productivity. Newspack is an all-in-one publishing platform that helps small and medium-sized news organizations produce journalism, drive audiences, and generate revenue.