CCM offers dozens of free workshops and custom trainings for local journalists, as well as targeted fellowships, with a special focus on digital skills and business sustainability.
Learn how to:
- cover the census, local and presidential elections, climate change in your area, and disinformation campaigns targeting communities of color;
- uncover and analyze artificial intelligence systems used by companies and local government agencies and their disproportionate impact on immigrant communities;
- transform your newsroom for the digital age;
- create an audience-centric newsroom;
- find a sustainable business model, and more.
HOW TO DEVELOP AN ELECTION EXPLAINER WITH GRAPHICS
Thursday, March 11, 2021 | 2:00 p.m. EST
As the elections approach, newsrooms are focusing on constituencies and the impact of the mayoral elections. This training will help you tell visual stories for both print and digital formats by understanding not only the tools but also the process of visual storytelling.